Monday, November 21, 2016

Jesus is the only man I need


If there is one thing I have learned, it's that there is only one man in this world who is truly capable of loving you "forever and a day", and He was tortured to set me free over two thousand years ago. He defeated hell and the grave in order to give me life with Him "forever and a day."

If any man ever tells you they love you that much, don't believe them. The truth is that there isn't a man alive who has ever gone through that for you, or ever could.

There is only one man who has ever lived that has never given up on me, and loves me no matter how many times I fail him.

I don't think I could be happy with anyone else after getting to know him.

I am blessed.

As Pastor Matthew sings sometimes, "If there never comes another blessing my way then I still have to say I am blessed."



If this has inspired you, please share it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!