Thursday, November 3, 2016

I am weak...


I have been referred to consistently lately as being "strong". I was described as being "the strongest person I know". I was recognized as growing continually stronger.

The truth is, I am very weak. I know my weaknesses and limitations. I also know that most of what I have achieved in my lifetime has been way beyond my own limitations.

Someone told me once that I needed to take credit for having accomplished some of the things in my life that I have accomplished. "If you hadn't had the strength, you would not have accomplished it." True, except I didn't have any strength. God had the strength and He gave me what I needed to go forward.

God is my strength. He is my exceeding great reward.

Isaiah 41:10
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!