Thursday, October 27, 2016

In the Heat of the Battle...

Hello, World.

Today, I don't have to work. My birthday is on Sunday, but I have to work. I start my vacation on Tuesday. I don't go to work again until next Monday after that.

Today, I got paid, but it's all spent. Oh well.... I'm going to trust God to provide for me as He always does and today, I'm going on a date with Jesus and celebrating another year of my life.

I try to write down ten things I have learned this year, around my birthday.

1. God is my vengence. He fights my battles.

2. There is always room to love one more.

3. We are called to love, even if it disappoints.

4. We can not let our things get in the way of being who God has called us to be.

5. Sometimes, God's plan requires us to let go of everything, leave everything behind, in order to get to where He is taking us.

6. Sometimes we have to lose everything in order to be reminded of who we should depend on.

7. I might have gone down in the heat of the battle, but don't count me out of the fight.

8. There is no strength in me, except that which God gives me in order to endure.

9. Whenever night time comes, we must focus on the joy that comes in the morning.

10. Our want to depends on what we do when we are on our knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!