Saturday, March 26, 2016

Smoked Turkey for Easter, Courtesy of Jesus


Mom called me today. She informed me about that Big Ol' Turkey that Jesus gave me for Christmas (remember when he "knocked on my door"?)

Mom said Benny finally put it in the smoker. We're having Smoked Turkey tomorrow for Easter Dinner. She told me to invite Dallas Corina Switzer. So, I did.

Can't wait to see if there are any chocolate Bunnies sneaking around for me to eat...

Maybe I'll sneak one from Mylee's basket...LOL

Happy Easter, World!

(And remember the reason for the season -- it ain't Bunny Rabbits and Easter Eggs).

Ephesians 4:
6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!