Monday, March 21, 2016

I'm taking a break, I'm tired.


I am bushed. If there is one thing I hate doing at work, it is twiddling my thumbs, because time goes by so much slower. That problem has been fixed for awhile. (I hope). I was so busy tonight I did not have time to think, but I had to. I not only delegated work, but had to fill in for co-workers who did not show up, train co-workers to do new things, do paperwork, answer the phone, and I know I walked twice the distance I normally walk (my feet feel like it!) -- and I love it!

My supervisor said I seemed a lot happier with my work now. I said, "I am. I am busy." LOL

I love a good challenge.

Now I am going to wind down and watch Supernatural and drink tea and rest my feet, and not do anything until time to go to sleep. Not even surf the web. I just don't want to tonight. I need a break, so I'm taking one.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Good night, World!

Proverbs 31:27
“She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!