Friday, December 2, 2022

Oh My Soul

Good Friday Evening, World.

I woke up 2 hours later than I did on Thursday, and I still didn't want to get out of bed.

When I finally got out of the house, I did a couple of runs then went to The One Buffet to eat. I guess I was trying to make myself feel better.

It didn't work.

When I got back into my car, I drank two bottles of water within 30 minutes, and a glass of tea. Include with that the two glasses of tea I drank while I was eating, and that is a lot of fluid intake for an hour of time.

Then I had to go to the bathroom. Several times. Not to pee, though.

I was feeling even more "blah".

I did a couple of Spark runs, and was on one more high paying one, but I just cancelled it and came home.

I tried to lay down, but I'm not sleepy...I just don't feel good. And, I am thirsty. A lot.

Maybe I will feel better in the morning.

I did make $45 today...and I only need $65 more to make bill money for next week. So, I guess I can afford to take a break.

Have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!