Saturday, March 26, 2022

Asking the Questions

Sitting here watching the end of the Sadie Robertson video about being anointed and what that really means.

So, yeah. I'm asking the "why" question.

I guess I am called to be faithful in ... who I am. That's all. Where ever I am in life, what ever I do on a daily basis, whoever I talk to, whatever I experience...

I am called to just be faithful. In all things.

=====

Luke Chapter 16

10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

===== To be faithful is to be loyal, to love exclusively, to protect and preserve passionately and with vigor from the heart. To maintain the integrity of the relationship.

How much do I love the Lord? That is the question that should be asked. Jesus asked Peter, "Do you love me, Peter?" Peter answered, finally, by taking the answer a step further than what he was asked, "Lord, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!"

Does He know that I love Him? Have I been passionate enough in my expression of my love for Him? Have I been loyal to Him? Have I sought to maintain the integrity of His Word?

I have done my very best. I will continue to do all I know to do.

God has been intentional in testing me. Sometimes I have stumbled. Sometimes I have failed. But, ALL THE TIME, I have stood back on my feet with my eyes toward Him.

Am I anointed? I am a child of the Living God, the King of the Universe and Creator of Life, and I am washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

Of course I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!