Monday, September 27, 2021

The Struggle is Real, Ya'll

Hello, World!

Today was not so good a day. I spent half the day updating my apps and taking care of glitches that were keeping me from being offered any deliveries or rides. By the time I got it taken care of, it was time to meet up with a friend for dinner at the Olive Garden.

Dinner was good, by the way. I got the Lasagna. The salad with Italian dressing and breadsticks were awesome, too.

Then, I went back to work to try to make up for what I didn't make earlier, only to be stuck with a Waitr order at Crackerbarrel that took over 30 minutes to get ready for me to deliver.

Didn't matter. After all my tips came in from yesterday on the Spark/Walmart delivery app, I ended up bringing home $92 today. Not bad for half a day's work.

Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor to follow up on my tests that came back saying I was healthy. There are a few things I need to discuss with her, anyway, now that I have insurance again.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!