Saturday, May 5, 2018

I am blessed

Today I was going through my Facebook memories. Three years ago to day I posted this:

I love it when people want to put their two cents worth in about my life and say, "If you'd do this, or if you wouldn't do that..."

It amuses me. I look at them as if they are aliens, because what they suggest for me is so out of my world. I can't help but smile when they tell me, "You can't get there from here..." because I am already closer to "there" than they are, or they think I am.

"Maybe you shouldn't (do this or that)" when what I am doing is working just fine for me. A few little "kinks" and "swirls" now and then, but even that seems to be working for me.

When they tell me "You can't" I just say, "Watch me."

I am so blessed. I had one of those days that not only blessed me, but reminded me of how blessed I am even if I had not been blessed the way I was today. It's like everything is just falling into place. Even when there are "kinks" in my day, even those "kinks" work toward blessing me. I keep wondering, When is the bubble going to burst? Will it always be this way? How can I make sure it will?!


Am I the same person I was three years ago? It sure looks that way; except, I can't help but wonder what I would have posted about that day had I known where I would be today.

I am so blessed today. Even more than I was on that day. Or, am I? Each day is complete with it's own blessings. Each blessing is different, but just as profound.

I am blessed. Period.

On May 5, 2013 (5 years ago) I posted this:

When you start seeing every little thing as a blessing, THAT'S when you know you are truly blessed.

I am, without a doubt, still the same person.

Today I have a new job, a new home, and it is semi-furnished with what I need. God has directed my path and blessed me. Even now, I can't see how He could possibly bless me more -- but I know God. He'll find a way, if that is what He desires to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!