Sunday, May 21, 2017

Onions in my socks

Hello, World!

Last night I was conversing in the comments about how onions have healing properties against colds and flus. My friend reminded me that things could be much worse. While I agree with her assessment that I could be experiencing something worse than my sickness, onions in my socks for 8 hours seems a lot less painful than feeling sick for 3 weeks...so I decided to try it.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed an onion, cut it, peeled it and quartered it. Then, I placed a quarter in 3 different rooms in a bowl. I halfed the last quarter and dropped them in my socks, pushing them until they got to the bottom of my feet. Then, I went to bed.

Four hours later, I woke up singing this song:



"I believe in God the Father! I believe in Christ the son! I believe in the Holy Spirit and giving us new life!

Furthermore....I could breathe. My nose wasn't stopped up. I wasn't coughing. I felt good. I went back to sleep.

I woke up still singing that song four hours later. No fever. I could still fill my sinuses overworking, but I could BREATHE! Once I got up and around, I coughed a little, but there was an AMAZING difference!

Onions in your socks. Not bad.

Yes, I showered before I went to the bank.

Have a blessed day!

Ezekiel 47:12
And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing.”

Revelation 22:2
Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!